Blister Packing Machine
DPP-260 multifunctional automatic aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine, the key parts of the machine adopt a number of innovative technologies of our company, and the parts in contact with medicines are made of stainless steel and high-grade aluminum alloy materials. It is suitable for pharmaceuticals, food, and health care. In the product industry, it is used to pack plain tablets, sugar-coated tablets, and capsules, as well as small pieces of food, hardware parts, and electronic components.
The machine integrates ten functions such as coil uncoiling, aluminum-plastic (aluminum-aluminum) feeding, blister forming, filling, waste recycling, heat sealing, batch number printing, anilox indentation, plate punching, and finished product count display. The packaged items are well sealed, safe and hygienic.
Benefit of DPP-260 Blister Packing Machine
1. Frequency conversion step-less speed regulation.
2. The stroke is adjustable, the adjustment range is 330-120mm, the adjustment is convenient, and the synchronization is accurate.
3. Adopt plate mold, positive pressure forming, batch number, indentation, and cutting line.
4. Equipped with a universal feeder, its filling rate is as high as 99.5% or more. The feeder can be equipped with a dust suction interface to eliminate the dust problem formed during the feeding process.
5. Adopt the matching heating to minimize the heat loss of the heater.
6. The machine has the advantages of small size, lightweight, compact structure, simple operation, convenient maintenance, etc.
|Punching Frequency||15-45 cutting/min|
|Max. Forming Area and Depth||250 x120 x15mm|
|Adjustable Pulling Length||30-130mm|
|Blister Plate Size||Design according to customers’ requirements|
|Packaging Material(I.D.<D75)||(0.15-0.4) x 260 x(φ400)mm|
|Power (Three phase)||380V 50Hz 8kw|
|Air compressor (Self-prepared)||0.6-0.8Mpa ≥0.45m3/min|
|Dimension(L xWx H)||2900 x 750 x 1600mm|
Contact with Our Team
If you have any questions or would like more details about this machine, please fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.